ABOUT



The Goodlett Cemetery is an attractive part of Texas and Hardeman County History. Dedicated to the pioneers that worked the land, and raised their families in the area. The Cemetery was awarded a Texas State Historical Marker on December 28, 1998. The earliest marker in the cemetery is dated 1892, however there may have been earlier burials.

The grounds are maintained by a memorial trust fund. Memorial donations are welcome and needed. Mail memorials to :
Goodlett Cemetery Assn
564 Market Street
Quanah, TX 79252







The Board Members:

President: Jerry Brandon

Vice-Pres: Rodney Foster

Sec/Treas: Jane (Wilson) Ragan

Dir: Weldon Tabor

Dir: Vacant



Correspondence:



Goodlett Cemetery Assn
564 Market Street
Quanah, TX
79252